Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Primal Challenge Day 3

Three days of success!

I am not happy.

Today was spent in the car, driving around a (mostly) strange city, looking for apartments.  Usually days like today (days in the car), I have a mountain dew.  Usually on days like today (stressful), I have a mountain dew.

Today, I did not have my comfort drink.  I did not have my caffeine to keep me going through the stress.

I HATED IT.  I WANTED MY MOUNTAIN DEW. WHY CAN I NOT HAVE A DELICIOUS BUBBLY BEVERAGE? SOME BODY SHOOT ME NOW, PLZ.

Ugh.  I did successfully eat lunch, which was some sliced ham and an apple and watermelon.  Despite the fact that the Monkey and the Fiance were eating sandwiches.  On delicious Hy Vee hamburger buns.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF?!?! WHY? WHY?!?!?

Seriously, though.  I had ample opportunities to buy a mountain dew and drink it, knowing no one would know the difference.  Except that I would.  And I knew that if I had a mountain dew, my challenge would be null, so what would the point be?  It was hard to say no.  But not impossible.

(I have found watermelon to be an acceptable alternative to soda.  Is that weird?)

No comments:

Post a Comment